Sales Policy - Roots
If you would like to order roots use the order form below. This can be faxed, emailed or posted to us.
The roots are available April – May after the plants have been dug up and the tubers divided. You can order any time of the year for delivery April-May.
The best way to see the varieties is to visit us on our open days when the peonies are in flower. Open days are free entry to walk around the peony blocks and view the varieties in full bloom. Open days occur in November-December, mid season to maximise bloom. Orders will be taken for roots and flowers are available for purchase. Contact Omeo for more information around November.
Conditions of Sale
- All sales are subject to availability.
- Payment in full for orders under $100.
- $100 deposit required for orders greater than $100, with full payment due prior to shipping.
- Freight cost where incurred) will be charged at cost.
- All prices are GST inclusive and in NZ dollars.
Three different roots chosen by Omeo NZ$45.00
One free root chosen by Omeo with every order of four roots or more.
Omeo Peonies is a registered root producer under the New Zealand Peony Society Root Producers Registration Scheme. Our wholesale price list, terms of trade and grower policy statement are available on request.
We welcome visits from growers intending to purchase from our wholesale catalogue. We gladly share our twenty years experience of growing and marketing peonies commercially.
Conditions of Sale
- Minimum order 10 roots of each variety.
- 10% non-refundable deposit to be paid with order.
- Balance of payment is due prior to delivery.
- Numbers are limited on many varieties – first in, first served. Sales are subject to availability.
- We aim to start deliveries in April.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- All prices are in NZ Dollars.